Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 17, 2009

It' Wednesday,
Hope everyone is having a blessed day! I'm having a wonderful day here at Pilot Mountain Peddlers. The shop has been busy this morning. Met a really nice lady from Richmond VA. She loved the shop. My daughter is going to help me post some pictures today on the blog. I have to get her help, she knows a lot more about doing computer work than I do. She helps me work in my shop part time, so if you come and visit, say hello to Erica and she will have our precious grand-daughter with her, Alli. My shop offers beautiful primitive handmade items, great antiques, primitive decor such as candles, tart warmers, signs, pillows, stars, flags, crocks, and so much more. Love to see you all, came on in and visit with us.
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment