Thursday, August 20, 2009

August 20, 2009

Hi Everyone,
It's been awhile since I have been on to talk. I have been so busy in the shop getting all the great fall items out. I will post pictures tomorrow. I worked in the shop about sixty hours week before last. This week I am trying to get all of my home school supplies together. I home school my youngest daughter. I really enjoy it, but it is a job. I have had so many wonderful people come in the last few weeks that have found me on the blog. I love meeting new people. Gina from Painters Place was one of the ladies I got to meet. She is so nice. Her mom won a door prize from my fall preview day. Check out her blog spot. I also had a lady from South Carolina come up. Her and her husband where on a weekend get away. It was a delight to meet her. Well, I'll talk tomorrow and add some pictures. Hope you all have a blessed day.
Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Tammy......had a great time at your shop this past weekend. I posted about it on my blog with pictures. Can't wait to come back especially when the Christmas stuff is out! Cathi

    ReplyDelete