Friday, September 18, 2009

September 18, 2009






Hi everyone,
It has been a long time since I have been able to get on and chat. I promised some fall pictures.
I have been so busy with the shop. We have had a car show this month, and this weekend we're having a Pilot Festival. It's kinda like a little fall festival. It takes a lot of time to keep the shop in good shape and keep it stocked. I love this time of year. I have corn stalks in the shop with pumpkins, handmade scarecrows, witches and hay. I think it looks great. I had about 20 pumpkins go out today. My family has a good friend that grows pumpkins, he has about 75 acres. My daughter Emily and I went Monday of this week and picked. It was so much fun.
These cool days are great, but I will be glad to see the sunshine again, we've had lots of clouds and rain. I hope when it clears up, It will be beautiful Carolina skies and a cool nip in the air. I hope you all like the pictures. Chat later, Tammy

3 comments:

  1. Love your fall decorating. Have a fun weekend.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really neat decorating...I saw pumpkins yesterday but didn't buy any I'll save for in October when it's cooler")

    Have a great Saturday!
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Everything looks great....wish I could drop everything and run right up there! Beth

    ReplyDelete